Fognigma v1.6.1 Release Notes
- Core Engine SSH Access Keys
- Each component is now assigned a unique SSH access key. Previously, a single SSH key was used to access all virtual machines in a project.
- Web Console Proxy Limit
- Admins can now set a limit for the number of Portal Proxies allowed in a PaaS account when editing or creating the account.
- Increased Security for All Components
- Components now show only the application name when the connection is initiating.
- Using credentials with special characters in Reverb for a Telnyx account now validate properly.
- Spawner Storm credentials no longer appear in logs or the job cache.